Sunday, August 19, 2018

Everyone can be a Romeo

You can be a Romeo

A new day of Love

I can be, All of us can be a Romeo. I just want to explain to you, that “Romeo” is not only one person. It is true about the name, there are a lot of persons who have this name Romeo. ( given by the parents)
When was the last time you get Flowers
But here in Shades of Romeo is not about that persons, is about Shakespeare, that Romeo from Romeo and Juliet. Almost every persons know the opera. There is about Love and tragedy, but we speak about love. That Love what all of us we are looking for, and we want to find it. That type of love. “When you fell butterfly in your stomach”, to be in love again like it was when you were young, high school love.
I’m sure that everyone has something to say about love, there are a lot of ways to speak or write about it. I just want to speak about giving flowers to the person you love. This is one of many ways to show your love. In the same time, you just became a ” Romeo “.Yep, that Romeo what he is looking for love and bring love. I just hate guys when they say that they don’t offer flowers, they don’t like to do it, it’s old style, he tried to look so tough guy…but he has a tattoo with roses on his arm. Upsy… and I have to believe him.
London flowers
We have to accept what we are, who we are and what makes us feel good and to be a nice person too. I just love to offer flowers, for me is like a hobby. A lot of friends ask me: ” you buy flowers and offer for free, you just lose money in this way”. Yes and no, always this is my answer. I just want to create a new day of love, same as Valentine Day. ” Shades of Romeo — A new day of Love”.I think for a woman is not enough to get flowers only 1 or 2 times per year. Like a man, we love
giveaway flowers 
the woman, we like to make love with them, to admire their body, to filling their love, but we have to do something too, for that.
That’s why I guess you agree with me and when you offer flowers to the person you love, you just became a Romeo. Be that Romeo for your Juliet and nobody needs to know, only your love.
Shades Of Romeo — A new day of Love
Shades Of Romeo

No comments:

Post a Comment