Monday, September 3, 2018

No reason for a Flower

You don’t need a reason to offer flowers to a woman

Last week I was speaking with my friend about my project. Shades of Romeo — A new day of Love.
I try to explain to him that a lot of time men is taking the flowers. He told me that is ok because in the end that flowers will get to a woman and this is mine objective. He has totally true, yep I just have to agree with him.
Monday is a good day to offer some flowers on the streets. Like usually go to Vauxhall market and after that to Liverpool Street station. It takes me some time, especially as I take the public transport.
Today I just buy 10 orchids. They are not so big, but they look nice. Jumping on the bus 344, there were more people like usually, but was ok I did not broke any flowers. On the road to Liverpool Street, I just saw a lot of people on the London Bridge, o… that is a very good spot for me. Next time I will go there.

I just get there, in Liverpool Street station and I start to prepare the banner. In 2 minutes a man just came to me and ask me if the flowers are for free. I told him, yes and if he wants one I will be glad to give him, but first I have to put the stickers on and take some pictures after that. Wait for me 5 min and you will have one. He really waits for me, the first flowers I just give it to him. I remembered the conversation with my friend Theo, a woman will get that flower in the end.

Free flowers on the streets

After that, a woman just came to me and ask me what’s the reason that I give flowers for free? I start to explain that you don’t need a reason, just like that.
-Would you like one, is for free?
-For free? really? just like that for no reason, o thank you very much. ( she told me.) On her face, I can see the surprise and a beautiful smile. “She smiled with her face”. THAT WAS A GREAT SMILE.
I just saw 2 Asiatic ladies waiting for the bus. They were talking to each other and watching me. I just go to them and offer flowers for both. They were looking so strange to me and ask me:
-why? why are you give us flowers?
-just like that, no reason, I’m sorry if you don’t like it. It is for free, you want it?
-For free? really? of course, I like it; and both of them take the flowers. I just go back to my place and take other flowers in my arms. Watching that 2 ladies going to the buss, one of them before to get on the bus, she turned to me and smile. I left my head slightly in gratitude.
I just finish all the flowers, and I left home. Today I take a free day of work, I fill a little more tied. But anyway I get my pictures, I get the story … it was a good morning for me.
See you next time on London Bridge.
Shades of Romeo — A new day of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment